Unit 6


1/69.-Match 1-5 to A-E.

In my opinion, there will be big changes.
I'm sure there be new inventions.
I think the weather will be more extreme.
I don't think the children will go to school.
All in all, I think lives will be easier.

1/70.-Match 1-6 to A-F.

What are you up to in July.
My relatives are coming to stay.
Are you going to do any sport?
What else are you doing?
We aren't going to the beach.
I'm doing a cookery course.

4/71.-Read the guide again. Name the stall(s) where you can eat:

-Meat: The Grilling Greel.
-A Spanish snak: La Churreria.
-Something with cheese: The Cheese Wheel.
-Pasta: Luardo's.
-Spicy food: Spice Box.

6/71.-Copy and complete the sentences with yhe highlighted words in the guide.

-At break, we eat tasty snacks like fruit.
-Do you like hot, spicy food made with chili?
-It's unhealthy to eat too much salty fod.
-He loves sweet things: anything with sugar.
-I prefer to eat healthy, fresh vegetables.
-My favourite food is Greeg-it's realy crunchy.

7/71.-How do you say the sentences in he Learn it! box in your languaje?

Are we having carne de vaca or cerdo for dinner? My uncle has vacas and cerdos on his farm. BUT: My uncle caught two pez so we're having pez pie for lunch. We keep pollos in the garden so we often eat pollo on Sundays.


Comentarios